Saturday 17 September 2011

Rumour: Wii U Ram Info



A few new details have emerged about the insides of the Wii U, hit the jump to see for yourself..


I know a person who is an investor of MoSys and other technological companies, we talked about Wii U a few days ago and I became surprised with a comment from him about the new console:
“Wii U uses 28nm manufacturing process from NEC and 1T-SRAM from MoSys”
I asked him how he could know it and he told me that this information have been shared to the investors of MoSys because Nintendo partnership is the more important one for them and any signal of losing the deal can be very dangerous for the health of MoSys business.

Chances are Nintendo may never confirm or deny what is inside that little white box.
For those of you who like me, hasn’t got a clue what that means, check out Wikipedia
[Source]

0 comments:

Post a Comment