Tuesday 19 July 2011

Capcom Wii U support to be announced at TGS 2011?



How about WiiU? Does Capcom have any plans for the system, especially for its launch next year, or bringing old franchises to be used with the unique tablet-controller capabilities?

Capcom haven’t announced anything officially on Wii U. I think they have done prototypes. There are only so many things you can get ready for E3 [laughs]. But they might show something at the Tokyo Games Show which is where Wii U is more focused on. I haven’t seen anything personally myself but since the companies are quite close, I am sure they must be looking at something.
Some of the big names like Ubisoft and EA said that they will support it. I think Riccitiello was on stage at E3 and said ‘I am going to support it’, and when they say that, they will.

Link

0 comments:

Post a Comment