Sunday 17 July 2011

Operation Rainfall

Over the last few days the "chatter" surrounding this operation by the Nintendo fanbase seems to have diminished. I hope it only seems this way, as I'm in the UK, and that our American friends are keeping up the letter writing campaign!
I think it is absolutely disgusting how Nintendo has gone about dealing with the situation. Talk about mixed messages; showing Monado at E32009, registering the trademarks and then all they say is

"Thank you for your enthusiasm. We promised an update, so here it is. We never say “never,” but we can confirm that there are no plans to bring these three games to the Americas at this time. Thanks so much for your passion, and for being such great fans!"

Nintendo should give the fans what they deserve, especially after Operation: Rainfall made news around the world. I would understand if they at least released Xenoblade Chronicles, as its already translated to English.

Link

1 comment:

  1. The quote by N seems very patronizing to me. tbh I don't really care for those games but a lot do and to act in this way I really question their ethics. its perhaps time n started to offer fans what they want....not what n believes they want. it is starting to come across as arrogant on their part. I thought for a while that the megaton was coming.....perhaps it never was?I don't really care for those games but a lot do and to act in this way I really question their ethics. its perhaps time n started to offer fans what they want....not what n believes they want. it is starting to come across as arrogant on their part. I thought for a while that the megaton was coming.....perhaps it never was?

    ReplyDelete