Thursday 21 July 2011

Insomniac looking at Wii U spport




“Since we haven’t talked about a release date, I don’t know if it’s too late or not [to bring Overstrike to Wii U as well]. You never know. For now, what we’re talking about though is that Overstrike is going to be out on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. … I was surprised (about Wii U). I wasn’t expecting a handheld controller of that size, and I wasn’t expecting a touch screen, so I think all of us saw a lot of opportunity in terms of how we could use that second screen with an HD screen at the same time. All of our designers and anybody on our team, I think their first thought is, ‘How could we use this to enhance our games in some way?’ Since every game is designed differently, there’s always a different opportunity. I don’t think, one size fits all when youre talking about a controller like that. It’s got to fit the game that you’re making. We continue to be surprised by how people are using Move and Kinect and it’s a nice part of one’s toolbox.”

Not sure Overstrike looks that good, a bit Generic perhaps?

Link 

0 comments:

Post a Comment